you It’s not the same as providing your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application if need to get your Criminal Background Check for a police certificate.
What document do you need?
Check of criminal record
IRCC requirements and police certificate
In order to apply for permanent residence in Canada, you do not need to provide a police certificate. Once your application has been processed, IRCC will let you know if you need a criminal record check in Canada.
- You can find instructions on the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) website.
- Notes on special considerations
- Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) requires fingerprints to be submitted electronically.
- RCMP does not currently accept electronic fingerprints from outside Canada. A Canadian accredited company can digitize ink fingerprints and submit them to the RCMP electronically.
- Please note that paper submissions will not be processed and will be returned to you.
- It is mandatory to collect fingerprints inside Canada if you are applying for citizenship.
Service delays at the RCMP
The RCMP criminal record check is currently in high demand. It may take a while for your request to be processed. The criminal record check deadline will be automatically extended by 30 days if this delay has affected you. The deadline can be extended without contacting the IRCC or the RCMP.
If you need more information on the application process for criminal background check in North York, Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Ajax, Markham, Woodbridge, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and Brampton, you can reach us by phone at 647-352-3557 or email at Info@TheFingerPrinter.com. You will be notified with further details as soon as we receive your message.
Victor Opara. Victor Nnamdi Opara. Notary Public. RCMP Accredited Fingerprinting. FBI Accredited Fingerprinting. Vulnerable Sector Checks. FBI FD-258, RCMP C-216. Cardscan, Pardons. Waivers. Police Clearance. CPP. C.I.P.C Checks, Background Checks. Fingerprint for Immigration. Fingerprints for Canadian Citizenship. Fingerprints for Permanent Resident. Apostille, Legalization, Notarizers.ca. TheFingerPrinter.com. RCMPeFingerprinting.com.